Modern Web Design – It is no longer the early 2000s. There is no justification for having a bad website design. Web designers are more competent than ever, and it’s easy to tell the difference between good and bad firms. Because, like it or not, customers feel that the quality of your company is closely related to the quality of your website.
Frankly, Ireland website design may make or break your option to terminate new business. The quality of your website is essential whether you are a roofer, dentist, IT consultant, pharmacy, house builder, or anything. Fewer and fewer people will take your organization seriously if your website is obsolete, full of language errors, poorly constructed, and not meant to be current and user-friendly.
A Few Statistics Modern Web Design You Shouldn’t Ignore!
- Half of the customers say website design is critical to a company’s overall value. This implies that firms should prioritize Galway web design (or a revamp) to match consumer expectations and build brand identification.
- The top visual aspects consumers appreciate on a corporate website are images, color, and videos. Given that over 40% said pictures and color and 21% mentioned video, your company should prioritize adding photos and choosing a website color scheme first. Then, concentrate on adding video, and the other suggested visual components — typography, infographics, and animation.
- According to 84.6 percent of web designers, the most common error committed by small businesses is congested site design. That implies you should include photos, color, video, and other visual components that customers enjoy – but not too many. A minimalist approach can be beneficial.
- 42% of people will abandon a website due to inadequate functioning. Web design is more than simply creating visually appealing websites; it is also about creating sites that are simple to use and navigate. If yours isn’t, it’s quite probable that many visitors will leave.
- Nearly 38.5 percent of web designers say that outdated design is the most common cause for users to abandon a website. Given that the website’s typical lifespan is 1.5 to 2.5 years, it must include new web design Ireland trends and technology to feel “fresh” and competitive.
- Consumers are divided on the color scheme they prefer: some favor primary, others prefer complimentary, and others prefer similar. Nearly 26% of customers favor primary color schemes, 21% pick complimentary, and 20% choose comparable. Hence, companies should evaluate their goods, services, and target audience when selecting a color palette.
- Pick an excellent neutral backdrop color to assist you in selecting eye-catching — but not gaudy — colors for your website’s color design. About 22% of customers who visit a website for the first time search for eye-catching colors. However, 21% of customers will abandon a website with “outlandish” hues. Therefore, it’s critical to strike the proper balance.
Make your customers’ jaws drop with CLIQUED media!
By combining these web design statistics with current website design Ireland best practices, you and your team can construct an original website. Remember that you are not required to accomplish it alone. CLIQUED media is driven by the desire to improve your website and assist your business is expanding. We’re here to help you.
Contact us if you are intimidated by the statistics or are creating an excellent website. We are a leading corporate website design and development firm of professional Irish web designers with extensive expertise in building helpful digital success stories for businesses.
Let’s speak about it.